Wednesday 17 August 2011

><"

   i could write an entire post to articulate what's on my mind right now, but this just makes the job easier:
"I used to think you were the one,
Now I'm sick of thinking anything at all."
which brings me to today's topic - music i listen to when things just won't go right and no amount of make believing can get me anywhere.

here are a few:
7. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
i bet this is on everyone's FML playlist. btw, he's kinda hot in the video, isn't he? scary, but hot.

6. Love The Way You Lie - Part 1 & 2
 

“So maybe I'm a masochist,
I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave
Till the walls are goin' up in smoke with all our memories.”
you'd find these 2 on every other FML playlist too. opinion: i like part 2 way, waay more than part 1.

5. Misery Business - Paramore
"Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you,
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who they want and what they like,
It's easy if you do it right.
Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!!"
my favourite band ever since i was 10 or something. :D

4. Last Resort - Papa Roach
"mutilation out of sight, and i'm contemplating suicide"-such scenarios come by extremely rarely since i've never been much of a suicide person but i like the song anyway.

3. I Feel So - Box Car Racer
"Sometimes I wish I was smart,
I wish I could make cures for how people are.
I wish I had power,
I wish I could lead,
I wish I could change the world for you and me."

2. I Hate Everything About You! - Three Days Grace
"I hate everything about you,
Why do I love you?"
that's a question i ask myself all the time.

1. For You - Staind
Staind is one epic band.
"The silence is what kills me,
I need someone here to help me.
But you don't know how to listen
And let me make my decisions. 

because we all have our FuckMyLife moments, right? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...